Air Liquide to exhibit at FABTECH 2013 in Chicago, November 18 – 21
Air Liquide will exhibit at FABTECH 2013, North America's largest metal forming, fabricating, welding and finishing event, November 18 – 21 at the McCormick Center in Chicago, Ill.
Visit Air Liquide in booth N267 and discover its latest innovations in gases for welding, cutting, spraying, heat and cryogenic treatments of materials, and laser processing. Witness live demonstrations throughout the week of the most advanced turn-key Plasma-TIG welding systems.
Representatives of Air Liquide Welding SAF, the world leader in advanced-TIG technology, and CEMONT – an Air Liquide brand featuring a range of welding machines, accessories and consumables – will also be on-site throughout the week showcasing innovative products and solutions for the welding and fabrication industries, including:
- TOPTIG torch for robotic high deposition rate TIG welding
- PLASMA-TIG welding: Turn-key system offers productivity and quality advantages field-proven for the fabrication of stainless vessels and tanks, such as used for LNG transportation.
- ARCAL product line: A full range of high quality shielding gases and related solutions, including a state-of-the-art Air Liquide on-site mixer with high mixture accuracy compliant with AWS/ISO standards.
- LASAL JET: Nozzle technology that enables CO2 laser welding with argon gas, eliminating the need for helium.
- iDATAL-Optima: A management supervisory monitoring system that enables 24/7 remote window of observation to key production variables featuring a user-friendly reporting & dashboarding interface tool. The system archives data for full traceability and look-ahead trends reporting, and is an effective information tool to identify areas of improvement and verify the results of corrective and preventive actions
Additionally, Air Liquide is sponsoring the FABTECH 2013 Innovation Theater, which provides an inside look at some of the best new products and technologies to hit the market.